As of 10/12/2017
Circle City HR (also referred to as “CCHR”) operates this site (http://www.circlecityhr.com) to provide online access to its products, services and company information. By accessing and/or using this site, you agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this policy and any other material produced by CCHR. CCHR reserves the right to modify these terms at any time with or without notice to you. You accept full responsibility for your awareness of any such changes.
2. Use of Services. CCHR makes no guarantees on the value, quality, or impact of any service that it provides. CCHR will put forth its best effort to provide you with satisfactory products and services. You accept that it is your responsibility to utilize the products and services provided to you by CCHR to the best of your ability to accomplish your career and/or business-related goals.
3. Liability. In no event will CCHR be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, or any other losses or damages arising from your use of its website, products, services, partner and/or third-party websites and services, unauthorized access of online information, hacking and/or theft of electronic or hard-copy information, claims related to errors, omissions, or inaccuracies of its websites, services, products, or other features.
5. Downloading Files. All efforts are made by to ensure the security of all files available for download on the website and/or through email communications. CCHR does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the website or via email will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs. CCHR is not liable for any losses or damages incurred from such infected files to the extent that the law allows.
7. Payments. For online orders, all payments are due at the time of placing an order, prior to any services being rendered or the start of preparing any documents (unless otherwise stated in a signed agreement between you and CCHR). You accept full responsibility for all costs associated with your purchases, including but not limited to insufficient fund fees, returned check fees, overdraft fees, or legal fees incurred by you and CCHR as a result of your lack of complete payment.
8. Refunds. All sales are final. However, in extenuating circumstances and at the discretion of CCHR management, refunds may be granted based on the details of the situation. Refunds will only be considered for the portion of an order that has not yet been initiated by CCHR. Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing by emailing and must be received within three (3) calendar days after your payment was received. You will receive a response via email in regard to the status of your request within 30 days of CCHR receiving it (this process may take longer if additional information must be obtained in order to accurately review your request). You accept responsibility for any service charges associate with issuing you a refund. These charges will be deducted from your refund amount in the case that CCHR incurs them.
9. Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the product or services that you receive, it is your responsibility to bring that to the attention of CCHR by submitting a written correspondence do within three (3) calendar days. This allows you to have your product reproduced (only if it is a physical product, such as a resume or cover letter) one time at no charge. Your new product will be produced and submitted to you as soon as possible, depending on factors such as the scope of the edits, the volume of other customers at that time, etc. You will still be responsible for any new costs associated with the edits, if applicable, and you remain bound by the terms set forth in this policy.